The Downtown Diner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Promoter's gigs @ Downtown Diner come to an end......

Go down

The Promoter's gigs @ Downtown Diner come to an end...... Empty The Promoter's gigs @ Downtown Diner come to an end......

Post  The Promoter Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:38 pm

My last gig date here is Sunday 12th October, there are 9 gigs left and the bands due to play are shown in the gig diary on the site.

If you want a chance to see any of them I suggest you come down on the dates shown...shame this has to happen but I have decided it is time for other promoters to take over and give you what you want..to those of you that have been regulars at my gigs it has been a real pleasure putting on gigs for you over the past year.

I am continuing working at Sounds @ Zebra in Maidstone every wednesday night, so if you are over 18 and fancy joining us at any point here is the site address www.myspace.com/soundsatzebra

Any bands wishing to play at Sounds @ Zebra give me a holla and I will endevour to put you on there at some point.

The Promoter's gigs @ Downtown Diner come to an end...... L_e1a1f0bd7e12cad04da490a3dfae7e0f
The Promoter
The Promoter

http://www.myspace.com/downtowndinerashford

Back to top Go down